Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Everything Smells Funny

And by "everything", I mean me. The FI-ance and me moved into the new house this weekend, and what a looong weekend it was. But I'm not saying that in a good way.

I took my first shower last night after almost 4 days of being too tired to bother. Not to mention needing to locate towels and soap and lotion. Or the fact that when you know you're going to get smelly again the next day, why make the extreme effort of showering?

I'm clean now but I swear I'm still faintly funky. I can't take a bath yet because 1) I don't trust the bathtub (I cleaned it out but haven't bleached it and therefore it isn't butt worthy yet) and 2) the damn tub doesn't have a stopper.

You know how they bomb homes for pest control? That's what I feel like I need for personal funk. Anybody know where they sell a B.O. Bomb?

4 comments:

Lenny said...

that's the smell of real estate...

Lenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Malnurtured Snay said...

"butt worthy" = new classic!

Citygirl said...

Tracey: I'd prefer it if real estate smelled more like Chanel No. 5. Mmm'kay?

Malnurtured Snay: Thanks, I do like to think of myself as incessantly witty and quoteable. Steal it anytime, Snay!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails