Monday, February 04, 2013
Ok. So, that was January. Not bad. Got some things done. Fell behind on some others. Learned some things, made some plans. All in all, I do have some things to be grateful for.
1) Thanks to laying out some clear plans for things I wanted to get done.
2) Thanks to learning that change isn't as easy as making plans.
3) Thanks to the wisdom of an ear, nose & throat doctor.
4) Thanks to my plush eye mask for sealing out light while I slept on the couch.
5) Thanks to a shelf full of crappy bath towels for being available to wipe up plumbing mishaps.
6) Thanks to free therapy.
7) Thanks to macaroni & cheese for keeping me happy on cold nights.
8) Thanks to yoga for being there when I need it.
9) Thanks to half.com for making reasonably priced gifts a possibility.
10) Thanks to Halls cough drops, tissues, cold medicine and my sinus rinse for getting me healthy sooner.
Hey, that's kind of a lot. Not bad, right? Now, let's stop talking about me and entertain you!
What are you thankful for in January?