Tuesday, March 20, 2007

7:20AM Sucks

Well, it finally happened. After getting to work a half hour late for a few days I finally got spanked. I had to have a mid-point catch-up thingy with my supervisor last Friday, and was quite gently told to stop my being late bullshit. I really had been meaning to work on that, but you know what? I hate waking up early and hadn't gotten in trouble so I said fuck it. I knew it was crap, though, so I'm attempting to rectify my shit.

I got up before 8am yesterday and damned if it didn't screw me over. I got a headache, my eyeball started itching and then I felt sick to my stomach. And yes, I honestly do believe getting up early did all that to me.

It is now the same time that I started to fall apart yesterday. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Lenny said...

Advice that you never asked for:

Next time you get a job, work a 10am start time into your contract. Best thing I ever did. You and I are the same in the AM. Surprised? I'm not!

Citygirl said...

Tracey that's a perfect solution. Ideally I'll be able to work from home at some point in the near future so that if I wake up at noon it won't be anybody's bid'ness but my own.

And no, I'm not at all suprised we both hate to wake up early!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails