Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blast The Bah Humbugs!



Well, thank God! I've successfully pushed away my bah humbuggeries by getting off my ass, baking homemade peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, blasting Ella Fitzgerald holiday tunes and putting up some additional Christmas decorations. I've been craving fresh baked cookies for weeks now, and I'm even cooking dinner for the first time since Monday. EEEEE!


Granted, I went up and down the stairs too many times (made me feel a bit weak and dizzy) getting out decorations, but overall? I feel so much better. Much of this is due to waking up and feeling like a real, non-sick human being this morning and having it last all day long. I didn't even have to take a nap!


Alright, maybe I went overboard with the cookies. But how was I supposed to know the recipe was going to make a million of them?

Listen to Ella, y'all, and make your yuletide gay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those look amazing I am envious! I made some cookies for Tom and they were gone so fast... it was kind of disappointing, the time it took to make vs. the time it took to eat! Glad you were feeling better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails