Monday, April 11, 2011
Music Monday! Phew...
- Luanne is still sick and is going to see a specialist tomorrow morning. Cost for just the appointment? $120.
- I got an email this morning that the mom of my friend from college who was the lady of honor at my wedding (matron sounded too old) has kidney cancer was having surgery today.
- Tux won't stop hissing at Julia whenever we bring him upstairs to integrate him into the rest of the cat population.
- I'm exhausted from taking care of Luanne, never
feel like cooking and therefore we're spending way too much money eating out.
- I'm damn near out of anytime minutes on my cell until the 20th.
- My feet will not stop stinking! I swear, I shower and they just laugh at me.
- Gas prices are expected to get to $4 this summer. You know, soon.
- People are paying good money to see Charlie Sheen do nothing special on stage when some actors and musicians are dying to get time on any stage anywhere.
- Japan had another earthquake.
- I feel blobby.
Sure, some of these things are a lot worse than the others, but dammit I need to be uplifted!
It's hard to feel like crap when you watch Pocoyo. Bask in the glow, y'all.