Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday Tipday: Birthdays, Finally Good For Something!


...

I've been indulging in freebies for months now via several websites and eclubs, but a post on one of my favorite freebie blogs has put my modest efforts to shame.

Hey, It's Free! shows a pretty comprehensive list of companies that hand out free stuff to eclub participants on their birthday (not to mention, throughout the year). I just spent about a half hour scanning the list and signing up for things. It's a good idea to get yourself an email address just for this type of thing, so you don't gunk up your professional email with coupons. Just remember to check it regularly!

My favorite offers so far? Look no further than Steak 'n' Shake, Red Robin and Noodles.

Isn't getting to eat good food for free lovely?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog :)
Stay excellent

Jessy- www.fun-houses.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails