Friday, May 25, 2012
Happy Friday: Doing A New Thing
Well, I finally did it. I finally joined the millions of tweeting twits on Twitter! Yay for new things, right? I have to say, I've only been on the site for about 24 hours, but I think I'm already getting addicted. Which is something I in no way thought would transpire. At all. Isn't it nice to surprise yourself?
Ok, so, as soon as I find my directions on how to add social media buttons to my blog, I'll add a twitter button over there in my sidebar. Oh, and also? I'm on Instagram now, too. Just look for rockygirl3 and the same photo as the one under About Me A Little. Now! To the internet!
1) All the creatives out there can benefit from A 5-Step Technique for Producing Ideas via Brain Pickings.
2) Exercising without sweating? Yes, please.
3) Can't get an invite to Pinterest but want to track your shopping obsessions? Try Currently Obsessed.
4) Any television fiend needs as many places to get spoilers and news as possible. TVLine is a great addition for you.
5) Ever wonder how A List actors spend their copious dough? This NY Mag report from late January breaks things down nicely.
There, my lovelies! It's gonna be a hot one this weekend, so stay inside, do some reading and enjoy the AC.