Friday, June 01, 2012
Things have cooled off considerably in St. Louis the past couple of days, which figures since I just wrote a post on how to keep your ass from sweating off when it's outrageously hot. HUBS and I will be holed up inside tomorrow in honor of our neighborhood's annual raucous homecoming. I'm really looking forward to catching up on Downton Abbey and just chillin' (Do people still say that? No? Ahh, well, such is life.)
Here's some cool stuff I found online this week.
1) All the TV addicts out there will like this wrap up of the 2011-2012 season.
2) Do any of you ladies read sci fi/fantasy lady fiction? I've only read two books in the genre and I still enjoyed the Vaginal Fantasy Hangout.
3) Going outside can make you happier, more creative and more focused. Also, letting your mind wander might not be such a bad thing.
4) The White Girl Problems twitter feed. Go. Now!
5) Maybe you and your boss don't get along, but things likely won't get as heated as the contentious relationships these actors had with their directors.
There. If the weather's nice go sit outside and get more creative this weekend as your mind wanders.