Friday, July 20, 2012
Happy Friday: Anniversaries & Such
HUBS and I went out for our anniversary this week. I won a gift card to a group of restaurants owned by a prominent foodie local, so we were able to try Sugo's Spaghetteria, which we hadn't been to before.
It was a really nice night. I'm generally pretty obsessed with photographing the food at new restaurants, but I didn't do that this time. I just wanted to live it, if that makes sense.
So, HUBS and I tried a new place, ate really good food and I drank booze and showed some cleavage. Good times, people. Good. Times.
Now, let's look around online and see what we can find, shall we?
1) Cracked has a list of some of the craziest old photos you'll ever see.
2) I'm on a photo kick this week. BuzzFeed has yearbook photos of media stars.
3) Want to see some currently famous people with bad '80s hair?
4) If you enjoy words and art, you'll want to see these obscure words described with cool graphics.
5) Finally, all my sci-fi geeks should check out Electric City, an animated web series from Tom Hanks.
That's all for now. Have great weekend times, my lovelies!
What have you found online lately that made you smile?