Friday, January 18, 2008

Where Are The Real Red Dogs?


I have a confession. In the past few months I've become addicted to a certain children's show. This light-hearted infotainment has become even more comforting for me in the past two weeks as I've become more susceptible to job-search related sadness. I love this show so much that I even submit to repeated viewings of the same episodes and often find myself unable to get the theme song out of my head. (Like Sunday. I sang that song to myself all freakin' day.)

Enter Clifford's Puppy Days. Thank God for PBS Kids.
Photo courtesy of Kids' CBC

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This = me + Blues Clues in college

Citygirl said...

I had a thing for Blues Clues too! I guess I'm just a sucker for an unrealistically colored cartoon dog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails