Friday, May 16, 2008

Aw Yeah, Baby!



Thank the sweet Lord. After taking two days off because I just couldn't deal, I'm almost done with my website gig. Many of the last places I was assigned turned out to be closed for business, so instead of having 20 I'm down to about 13. Yea for the short life span of restaurants!!

Also on tap for this weekend: Ordering the wedding cake. The bakery has a bug up its ass about having us trek to their original location to sign the papers. It's at least a half hour away in a part of town that confuses and frustrates me because I'm not used to it. I'm going to try to get them to fax the contract to the location that's RIGHT DOWN THE DAMN STREET FROM US so FI-ance and I don't have to deal with that irritating drive again (we had to do it for the cake tasting a couple months ago).

As a side note, do you see the hair on the person in the picture? That's about the state of my coif right now because I'm completely afraid to touch it unless I'm putting my bald juice on. I'm due to get another relaxer in about a week and I really, really, really hope I don't end up more bald from it. Holy crap, you guys, it's a little bit scary.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there,

wassup? life is so rude. we must take care about it seriously

Anonymous said...

YAY glad you are slmost done! That sounded stressful. Can't wait to see a photo of the wedding cake, how fun to go for a tasting!! You take care & don't worry about your hair, you are happy and I'm sure that is making your follicles happy too! xoxoxo have fun this weekend!

Citygirl said...

I've been done since last Saturday. Phew! Now I've got to write a feature by next Friday. Yay, Kim! More money!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails