Monday, December 01, 2008

And We Have...Snow!


Not this much, though.

This year has gone by riotously fast. I kind of can't believe how much I've done this year: quit my daily grind, became a sparsely employed freelance writer/photographer, got married, did the honeymoon thing, read a lot of books, watched a lot of soaps, turned 34, collected unemployment, ran up a massive credit card bill...

I could go on. For instance, did you know I accidentally (of course) walked in on my father-in-law while he was peeing about three weeks ago? You didn't? Well, now you know.

I've also lost all hope of finding a daily gig that'll keep me busy and happily creative. Actually, that happened about a month ago. I should call the temp agency for work, but I just can't. I should go to some of my favorite stores to see if they're hiring, but, again...I can't.

And that's a lie. I can. I simply don't want to.

But. I'll have to. The checks stop in three weeks, just in time for Christmas.

Wish me luck, you guys...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails