Friday, October 02, 2009
This Is It
It's go time, people. Here's my weight loss plan:
1) Exercise everyday, with a goal of 30 min a day (I will be counting housework and errand running-especially those days when I spend 3 hours walking around Wal-Mart or the grocery store)
2) Eat three meals and two snacks a day
3) Stop eating at 10pm (unless it's fruit, I'm giving myself that)
4) Stop eating when I'm full
5) Fast food no more than 2x a week, with goal of 1x a week or less
That's all I've come up with so far, but I think that's a good start. I've successfully exercised 4 days in a row this week. Monday I did 15 min of step aerobics. It was a pitiful endeavor, but I kept moving. Tuesday I did 30 min of toning exercises. Wednesday was a 1/2 hour walk that made me cry I was so tired during it. And Thursday I spent an insane amount of time at Wal-Mart and the grocery store. This included parking farther away than usual, lugging 2 giant kitty litter containers and 3 gallons of bleach, and taking several trips to and from the car to get everything in the house. I totally think that counts, especially since I held my stomach in and kept my glutes tight the whole time.
My ultimate goal is to lose a pound a week for the next 53 weeks, so that by this time next year I'll be back in a size 14/16. That may sound huge to a lot of people, but I work at that size. And, even when I was exercising my ass off everyday (two hour workouts daily) I only got down to a size 12. I'm hoping this endeavor will be more manageable and still allow me to stop getting winded from taking a shower.
Well, there, it's all public now. Help me, you guys!