Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Friday!



It always amazes me when I wake up one day and suddenly the whole work week is gone. Remember when we were kids and it seemed like it took forEVER to get to the weekend, or Spring Break or your birthday, or whatever other day you were looking forward to? Now shit passes by without any effort at-the-fuck-all.

I finally busted through my procrastinatory streak Wednesday by putting together a folder of favorite photos I've taken on my portable hard drive and then starting a portfolio on my Facebook page, two things I've been meaning to do for a few weeks now. Of course, I'm still not doing a ton of things. But, first things first, people! Small progress is still...drum roll please...PROGRESS!

Now, for a bit of good Happy Friday vibes, enjoy the above clip from Jessie J. I just heard this song yesterday and can best describe her as a cross between Lily Allen and Katy Perry. I like what she's throwin' down. Yes sir.

Go, my people. Have an awesome weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

(Saw this today, not sure if you're still looking for writing opps: http://gawker.com/#!5764548/help-wanted)

Citygirl said...

Thank You!!! I'm ALWAYS looking for writing jobs, Sugar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails