Thursday, February 17, 2011

Recent Obsessions: Pinterest



Websites start up all the time, and I usually roundly ignore them. I mean really, how many faux-social sites do I need in my life? Facebook, flickr, You Tube, Blogger, MySpace, Friendster (Does anyone pay attention to that one anymore?), Kaboodle...

I generally believe enough is enough when it comes to this stuff. But...last week I was reading one of my blog faves and she wrote about Pinterest. It works much the way I suspect tumblr does; you put a thingie (I know, real technical) in your Internet favorites bar, and then every time you come across a pic of something you like online you can Pin It, save it to a Pin Board you create and keep it forever and always.

I joined up a couple days ago because I frequently save web pages to my favorites when all I want is one image. Really? I'm quite enjoying having all my web faves in one spot. Give it a shot, you might find you like it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails