Friday, October 07, 2011

Happy Friday: Except For The Part Where I'm Irritated


Photo

I was puttering along just fine a few hours ago: I'd sent out some networking letters, made a list of things to get done and signed up for some networking events. Then, about an hour ago, I tried to make calls to set up interviews for next week's stories. Every time I placed a call it cut off as soon as someone picked up the phone.

I have now tried each restaurant twice and HUBS three times at two different numbers. He's also called me a couple of times, and there is only one conclusion I can come to: SUDDENLY, MY PHONE NO WORKY. Gah!

It's amazing how fast I went from being fine to feeling cutoff from the world and unable to concentrate on the tasks at hand. What's killing me is that my phone was fine yesterday, and I had meant to make my interview calls then, but got lazy and waited until today. Dammit! My fuck up + technological woes = LOTS OF FUCKING CURSING!

Let's move on to some interesting things online, shall we?

1) Ok, winos, whatever you need to do.

2) I'm not crazy about Charlize, but this trailer has me intrigued.

3) Speaking of trailers, Beavis and Butt-head, anyone?

4) Enjoy a little bit of life advice from writer Anne Lamott.

5) I'm all about the trailers today! You will never love Elmo more than you will after watching this.

6) If you enjoy the Diablo Cody, Red Band Trailer should float your boat.

That should hold you for the weekend. I hope all your cell phones are working as planned! Good day, my lovelies!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails