Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Recent Obsessions: Kimbra


Photo

I pride myself on finding new music and rediscovering old musical favorites. This is one of the reasons I started doing Music Monday; to help some of the artists I enjoy find new fans and to keep a curated list of songs/bands/music I love. I'm confident that something we'll never run out of is new music to listen to!

I stumbled across Kimbra last week while goofing off on YouTube. She's either from Australia or New Zealand (I'm getting conflicting Google reports on that), but it really doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is her amazing voice and unbelievably cool songs.

Right now there's only an EP available in North America, but you can best believe I'll be keeping an eye out for when her CD goes on sale here. Take a look, listen, and be awed:







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails