Possibly the best sandwich I've ever made. Pretzel bun, peppers, pickles, apple, tomato, pepper cheese, honey ham...And yes that is a pumpkin and a tiara in the background. Don't pretend there's nothing odd in your house.
Hey, friends! It's shaping up to be a cool, but clear Good Friday. We've got family visits and new things planned, so let's hope it stays rain free during the days and warm enough not to ruin my new garden. Happy Easter to all who celebrate it!
On to some webby goodness...
1) If you need a new kind of photo gift, or are just trying to spruce up the old abode, ceramic tiles might be a good idea.
2) The web-only shows are popping up like April showers. Squaresville is one of the latest.
3) Geek Goddess Felicia Day has a new YouTube channel, Geek and Sundry for "the very best of indie geek culture."
4) All the cooks out there will appreciate the Garject, a device to help you cook with the fresh stuff without getting the scent all over your hands.
5) Stop your junk mail with the free PaperKarma smartphone app.
That's all for me. Have a great weekend, lovelies!