Friday, October 19, 2012
Happy Friday: Yes!
Finally! HUBS feels better, y'all! Monday night he was in excrutiating-almost-crying pain for a couple of hours, and then...Calm. Sudden, blissful calm. The pain isn't gone, but he's now able to sit for an hour, before he only had ten minutes in a chair until he needed to lay down. He can sit long enough to drive himself to work or play video games on his computer. He's almost like a normal person again, and I am so, so, sososo glad!
That is the best thing that happened this week. Now? Let's look around online...
1) Creative? A new study says you're probably kinda crazy, too.
2) Having trouble staying productive? Try napping.
3) Dammit Kathie Lee Gifford! Stop dropping puppies!
4) If you've ever wondered what atrocious names classmates are teasing your kids with, Babynamer can help you out. No one ever used Ada Potato on me. But I got "Yo, Adrienne!" all the time. Had to stop talking to a boy over it. Yes I did.
5) The Awl has a great list of 21 Lies Writers Tell Themselves.