Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Friday! Party Time!


I have a good feeling about this weekend. Why? Well, I've gotten a good amount of stuff done this week, so I don't feel like I waisted my time. We have a bit of fun money to work with, and...And? My birthday is on Monday and we'll actually be able to celebrate a bit!

In three days I'll be two years away from 40, people. I'd be lying if I said the idea of that isn't fucking with my mind, but I'm trying. Trying to do better and move ahead so that 10 years from now I don't find myself dreading 50. I want to look forward to each year. Who doesn't?

Enough seriousness! Here's what I found online this week.

1) If any of you writers are doing NaNoWriMo, Galley Cat and Writer's Digest have a host of tips for you.

2) Most of us can use a self-esteem boost from time to time. Here are 50 ways to upgrade yours.

3) Want to eat better? Dr. Oz likes all these foods, and this is a list of foods that aren't as bad as we thought.

4) I can't stop talking about mustaches!

5) Last, but not least, this video-filled list of cats freaking out should send you off with a good laugh.

That's all for me folks. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Scott said...

You lknow, I turned 40 last month, and it screwed with my mind pretty good----until it happened. Then I was like well, ok, that wasn't bad at all.

Citygirl said...

Scott: I'm glad it didn't throw you for too much of a loop. I, for one, am now in a race against time to make sure my birthdays are more fun from now on.

Actually, I want every day to be more fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails