Friday, April 12, 2013
Happy Friday: Note To Self
Note To Self
OK, girl, you're too old for this crap. Stop it! Food and eating are not magical mysteries to you.
Stop eating breakfast hours after you wake up!
And, stop eating weird crap like onion rings and lasagna for lunch!
Today's lunch gave you indigestion, are you happy with that? OF COURSE YOU AREN'T! So, you know, get your shit together, already!
Alright, it's internet awesome time. Let's go!
1) I wrote about solo travel this week. Here are some more tips and stories from around the web.
2) I've gone podcast crazy over here, and Podcast Gallery can help you find, listen to and save the ones you want.
3) If you're already itching for summer to get here, why not try out this 140 song Summer Music Playlist assembled by Reddit users to take yourself away?
4) Looking for a job or new career path? Read How To Pick A Career You'll Like.
5) If you want to store sensitive files in the cloud but are worried about keeping those things private, here's a guide to free, and easy to use, encryption software.