Monday, April 01, 2013
Music Monday: March, Thanks!
It's hard to believe that a week ago there was over a foot of snow on the ground in Missouri. Well, Spring's a-sprung for now and here's what made me happy in March.
1) Thanks to the Sandman for helping me get 12 hours of sleep I didn't know I needed on Friday night.
2) Thanks to my niece for sharing some of her Easter candy with me.
3) Thanks to my sister-in-law for being patient with me and the project I'm working on for her since I got my job.
4) Thanks to my hair for annoying me less as it continues to revert to its natural state.
5) Thanks to Avon for having stylish, and yet fairly cheap shoes.
6) Thanks to the USPS for delivering my first new-job paycheck.
7) Thanks to the creative genius who invented the fantasy genre for keeping my reading life interesting.
8) Thanks to the magic combo of natural peanut butter, honey & cinnamon for being great on toast or animal crackers.
9) Thanks to recyclebank.com for allowing me to subscribe to way too many magazines for totally free.
10) Thanks to turkey cutlets for being an awesome substitute for fried chicken.
Enough about me, let's enjoy some tunes...