Friday, May 24, 2013
Happy Friday: Cleanin' House
Well, this has been a productive time for me. I got an article written today, ran some errands and (this is a biggie) cleaned out my closets and cabinets and bins.
Oh, Lordy! I've got seven bags of clothes, shoes, purses, belts, jackets, kitchen goods and old magazines to take to the Goodwill tomorrow. It feels good. I was holding on to all these clothes that I haven't been able to fit into in nine years. Purses I was keeping because someone gave them to me as gifts. Magazines I never got around to reading. Shoes I thought I would wear, that I never wore.
This is so much better.
Also, with the exception of yesterday when it was raining, I went somewhere every day. So, I'm breaking through this agoraphobia day by day.
That? So. Much. Better.
What's happening online nowadays...
1) The truth about fear from the woman who runs Facebook. If fear is keeping you from doing anything you want to do, read this.
2) “Life really begins when you have discovered that you can do anything you want.” - William J. Reilly
3) Any ladies who need some encouragement/tips for traveling alone should check out The Gypsy Gals.
4) Everyone needs to relax and distress. Here's some help if you need it.
5) Don't think you're not an expert at anything just because you don't have a degree in it. You just need to figure out what kind of expert you are.
6) Finally, 40 cats who suck at hide-and-seek.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!