Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ahhh...



So ends an entire week of HUBS on vacation. He's quite the Type A personality, so we did spend last Monday, alone, at his office so he could finish a project that he felt was going to take over his thinking if it went undone while he tried to vacay.

As so often happens when I accompany HUBS to work, it turned into an hours long extravaganza. We spent 11 and a half hours there. Him working, me reading books, magazines and going through a collection of new links to see what I wanted to look into further. I actually got a lot done myself. After, at 2:30 in the morning because that's when we left his office, we went to Denny's for coffee and apple pie a la mode. Going anywhere at that hour feels like a little adventure, doesn't it?

It was good to have you home HUBS. We did way more stuff then I thought we would (I'll fill you guys in over the next week). Can't wait 'til next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love accompanying my hubby to his office when we are alone, not sure why... i spend time the same way too, and it seems like it doesn't matter how much time he's there, or how quiet it is, or that he's working & not talking to me, it seems ok because we are together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails