Monday, July 19, 2010

Two Years And A Good Hat Later...



This is HUBS. Today, we've been married for two whole years. It occurred to me earlier that these two years have probably been filled with more strife than they would have otherwise, since I left my job mere months before our wedded union. Like how we're not going out or getting gifts tonight because we're out of significant amounts of cash for the next two weeks.

But, hopefully the next 3 to 4 weeks will be easier. I got called today for a temp assignment that should last at least that long. It's a telemarketing job. As excited as I am about making some money again, I'm a bit nervous too. I don't want to hate it. I hate hating things! Well, I start Thursday; let's all pray that I enjoy this enough to not cry at work for the next month!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your anniversary!! Oh how I love them, even if we don't do anything special, it is still cool to note another year has gone by together. I think they are so romantic!! (cuz I am a geek)

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!! and remember...it's a job, and a job is work.....and a paycheck....and you're there for the paycheck

Citygirl said...

Thanks for the good wishes, guys. And, Joann? My mind is on nothing but the paycheck.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails