Friday, January 06, 2012

Happy Friday: Unseasonably Warm Temperatures Scare Me A Bit!



I don't know where you live, but in St. Louis right now? It's crazy outside. Today it's supposed to get up to 65 degrees! In January! In the Midwest! While I'm glad that (sadly) stray animals and (sadly) homeless people will have a nicely mild day outside, whenever it's this warm in what should be deep winter I start to think about tornadoes. We had so freakin' many of those last year, that I'd really like for that to not happen again.

I'm borrowing trouble by thinking about this, aren't I?


OK, then! On to some cool webby things for your weekend...

1) If you're looking to CONNECT more in the new year like me, Lifehacker might be able to help.

2) Entertainment Weekly rates SNL's best and worst sketches from 2011.

3) Wanna hear some new rock music that'll likely be completely ignored by traditional radio? Try Third Rock Radio.

4) There's nothing like a cute dog who appreciates a good tune.

5) Visit this fascinating peek at the lists of famous folk from decades past. Marilyn Monroe's is especially telling.

Ahhh...Now, get out and do some stuff! Have a great weekend, lovelies!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails