Friday, June 07, 2013
Happy Friday: It's All In The Wrist
Our formerly rotten bathroom floor...
Is there anything better than whipping your house into shape? Well, OK, sure. Lots of things are better than cleaning house and repairing stuff. But! Taking care of these issues sure is nice.
HUBS and I finally had a sump pump put in our basement so that it won't flood anymore. It'll take us a while to pay that work off, but at least it's DONE.
Since the beginning of the year, we've had insulation added to the attic and basement, the kitchen plumbing replaced, the bathroom floor replaced, the toilet fixed and upgraded and we're about to add an electric outlet in the basement.
Holy shit, we're on a ROLL NOW!
We've also been getting rid of mounds of clothes, shoes, dishes, electronics and various useless household items we've been holding on to for way too long.
It's almost, very slightly, like living in a new house. And that's nice.
What's going on, peeps? Let's see...
1) Autocorrect never fails to fail spectacularly.
2) Want to take better photos? It's really not that hard.
3) If you loved Reading Rainbow and Mister Rogers as a kid, immerse yourself in this & this.
4) Virginia Woolf thinks all writers should keep a journal.
5) If you need help getting motivated to do...anything, while depressed, Psych Central has 12 tips for you.
Oh, yeah! Have a great weekend, everyone!