Thursday, August 01, 2013
How is it August already?! Remember when you were a kid and every day seemed to last forever? That is certainly not the case now!
This thank-you post is going to feature some awesome food via our Louisville/Nashville trip, so let's get to it!
1) Thanks to the Goose Creek Diner in Louisville for feeding us. A LOT.
That's a Hot Brown in the second photo...
My Fried Green Tomato BLT with baked sweet potato & HUBS' Chicken Fried Steak
2) Thanks to Savannah's Candy Kitchen for helping to make a long walk around downtown Nashville a late-night surprise.
3) Thanks to the Pancake Pantry of Nashville for making a long wait in line worth it.
My Sweet Potato Waffle, his Swedish Pancakes
My sides and the Cinnamon Cream Syrup that accompanied my waffle
4) Thanks to easy road trips.
5) Thanks to Walmart for always having what we need even when we're in another city.
6) Thanks to my job for opening up my free time.
7) Thanks to specialists for helping me get to the root of my many annoying health issues.
8) Thanks to my last big check for making things more possible than before.
9) Thanks to $4 movies tickets for new releases.
10) Thanks to my intense money saving skills.
What did July bring you?