Tuesday, July 30, 2013
How To Tell You've Watched A Bad Movie
I watch a lot of movies. But, every now and then I watch a movie and have no idea how I feel about it. Good movies are easy. Really bad movies are easy. But the ones in the middle? Those can be tough.
So, here's my list of 11 ways to tell a bad movie was just all up in your face.
11 Ways To Tell You've Watched A Bad Movie
1) You had no problem getting up in the middle to go to the bathroom and taking your sweet time in there.
2) You just left the theater. Wait, what was the movie about again?
3) It's opening weekend, and you were the only one in the theater.
4) You watched intently, but still felt confused during the whole thing.
5) You didn't care what happened to anyone in the movie.
6) You couldn't manage to laugh, cry or feel anxious/scared/thrilled about anything that went on during the film.
7) Whoever you went with talked to you the for the entire movie, and you didn't mind at all.
8) You spent the movie comparing plot points to other films that did them first, and better.
9) At least 25% of the audience got up during the movie and didn't come back.
10) After getting back from the bathroom you realize you missed a lot, but you can still follow the plot just fine.
11) Did you fall asleep? You don't remember?! Bad sign, my friend.