Friday, June 15, 2012
Happy Friday: Is It Time For A Nap, Yet?
Hello, lovelies! I hope you've all had a well-worked day in prep for a weekend of lounging by the pool, reading trashy novels on the deck while burgers sizzle on the grill, partying or whatever else you may have planned.
HUBS and I have some Father's Day festivities, but other than that, our weekend is an open book. Since we have temps in the 90s in St. Louis, I can assure you that I will be spending as much time as possible under the roar of any available AC.
Now, let's take a look at some interesting internet things, shall we?
1) I'm not sure what to make of this. Vagina funnel, anyone?
2) I can't be the only one who wonders if the beauty products I pick up really do what they claim to. If you shop at BeautySage, you'll know they work and are worth the dough.
3) I'm majorly intrigued by True & Co., an online bra club where all bras cost $45.
4) Music and photography lovers will enjoy this look at some iconic jazz greats from the 1930s and '40s.
5) If you're planning to be out and about this weekend, you might want to get some help from the Oh Ranger! Park Finder app and the UV Detector app. I wish the UV Detector was available on Android but it doesn't appear to be. Oh, well. I just got another excuse to stay indoors!
That's all for this week, friends. Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. And everyone else? Enjoy your weekend!