Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy Friday: Is It Time For A Nap, Yet?



Hello, lovelies! I hope you've all had a well-worked day in prep for a weekend of lounging by the pool, reading trashy novels on the deck while burgers sizzle on the grill, partying or whatever else you may have planned.

HUBS and I have some Father's Day festivities, but other than that, our weekend is an open book. Since we have temps in the 90s in St. Louis, I can assure you that I will be spending as much time as possible under the roar of any available AC.

Now, let's take a look at some interesting internet things, shall we?

1) I'm not sure what to make of this. Vagina funnel, anyone?

2) I can't be the only one who wonders if the beauty products I pick up really do what they claim to. If you shop at BeautySage, you'll know they work and are worth the dough.

3) I'm majorly intrigued by True & Co., an online bra club where all bras cost $45.

4) Music and photography lovers will enjoy this look at some iconic jazz greats from the 1930s and '40s.

5) If you're planning to be out and about this weekend, you might want to get some help from the Oh Ranger! Park Finder app and the UV Detector app. I wish the UV Detector was available on Android but it doesn't appear to be. Oh, well. I just got another excuse to stay indoors!

That's all for this week, friends. Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. And everyone else? Enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

Susan P. Cooper said...

Ok, the oh ranger is way cool! Thanks for that. Our temps will in the 100's I'm with on the AC. Have a great week-end with HUBS...and happy Father's Day to him. :), Susan Cooper

Geek Girl said...

I can see going for that GoGirl Vagina funnel contraption. Nice to have in some not so nice bathrooms when you are travelling. :)

Citygirl said...

Susan: HUBS is strictly a cad-daddy, but he'll enjoy the well wishes! Enjoy your AC!

Geek Girl: I suppose. But don't you need to take your pants and underwear completely off to not have an accident? And don't you need to straddle the toilet, which might be hideous? I mean, there's no hose on the end so you can fully direct the flow.

I guess I've peed sitting down for so long I can't imagine that this alternative will actually work easily.

And, you know, peeing should be easy...

C FLeezi said...

Wow those iconic jazz musician pictures were awesome. Definitely a classic time in american history.

Citygirl said...

I know. I love old photographs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails