Wednesday, February 20, 2013
A Movie Podcast? Yes, Please!
I did something new today! I recorded my first ever podcast!
So, for my first (as yet untitled) podcast it seemed like a good idea to talk about something I know. Since I've been a film critic for almost seven years, movies are what I know. What I've done is watched Alex Cross, a film I've never seen before, and critiqued it as I watched.
Some things to keep in mind:
1) I'm new at this! Be patient with me!
2) This will be filled with spoilers, so if you had planned to watch Alex Cross and those bother you, wait until after you see the film on your own to listen.
3) I cursed a few times in here, so if that bugs you, feel free to skip my little experiment.
4) The whole thing takes about an hour and 43 minutes. I do an intro, watch the movie and then wrap things up at the end.
5) I used Dropbox to store the file online. Follow the link below to download the audio or add it to your own Dropbox account and then play it.
6) Title suggestions? Love the idea? Hate the idea with a passion? Have ideas for movies I should watch for the next podcast? Give me your opinions in the comments!
Click here for A Movie Podcast #1.
Thanks so much for listening! I'll be back tomorrow with a post about something sort of delicate.